Food & Drug Analytical Services Ltd, is one of the leading independent providers of pharmaceutical QC testing in the UK. We cover access to Europe and offer a comprehensive range of services from our cGMP laboratory located in BioCity, Nottingham.
Pharmaceutical testing services include:
- Finished product and Raw Material Testing
- For QC batch release
- Independent Assessment
- BP, Ph Eur (EP), USP, & JP Testing
- Methods tailored to your requirements
- Water Testing
- Pharmacopoeial analysis of potable and purified water and WFI
- Water from steam sterilisers and washer disinfectors (HTM 2030 & 2031)
- Method Validation (to ICH)
- Method Development
- Medical Device Testing/Project work
Pharmaceutical Microbiology testing services include:
- Bioburden & pathogen testing
- Testing for total viable count (TVC), fungi and specified pathogens to Ph Eur methods
- Endotoxin Testing
- Analysis performed on water, raw materials and finished products.
- Water Testing
- TVC by membrane filtration employing various methods: pharmacopoeial, HTM2030 and customer specific.
- Preservative Efficacy Testing (PET)
- Pharmaceutical and cosmetic formulations.
- Disinfectant Efficacy
- Tailored to customer specific requirements
- Testing can be performed for manufacturers as well as end users
- HPLC (UV, fluorescence, diode-array and refractive index detectors)
- GC (FID and headspace), GC-MS
- Atomic Absorption Spectrophotomer
- ICH storage stability cabinets
- Dissolution baths
- UV/VIS Spectrophotometer
- Physical Testing Instruments
- Karl Fisher
- Halogen Moisture Analyser
Services to you
Highly experienced and qualified staff, that are chemist or microbiology graduates, perform all the chemical and microbiological testing.
They cover a wide range, but not exhaustive list, of Raw Materials, API’s, Finished Products. Water testing, (Pharmaceutical & NHS waters to HTM guidelines). Plus, we have walk-in stability rooms for storage stability trials. These are kept to ICH conditions which are monitored and we have the full range.
The relationships with our customers is one we want to keep, so we aim to do this at a high standard, with quality at a competitive price.
Our testing capabilities are at your service, so why not try us as a new licence addition, a backup laboratory, or even to compare what you have internally. You may save time and money, with compromise and receive a professional service..
Plus, should you need QP Release, then please get in touch now.
Quality & turnaround to regulatory standards. You can have confidence in the integrity of the work we do for you. And so become part of your QMS and piece of mind. Audit is part of the process, and so we welcome you inspector or site visit. Plus any confidential discussion regarding your products or project.
- The laboratory is cGMP, MHRA audited (certificate available for inspection, or visit website www.mhra.gov.uk ).
- All equipment is fully validated and documented.
- We have a Home Office license to hold controlled drugs for testing.
Latest News.. Recognised Experts...
CPhI Worldwide: FDAS has presented on Quality with CMOs CPhI Pre Conference Events... plus many more international events.
This follows on from a presentation with J&J, Pfizer, A-Z, Boehringer, Roche, Bayer and many more at Pharma-Source, CPhI Worldwide.
Other Speaker events, Kurdistan Regional Government QC Pharmaceutical Initiative, Stability Conferences, Counterfeiting Conferences, Medilink Annual Conferences, Nottingham University PhD Program, Nottingham Trent University MChem Lecture Program, Indian Institute of Management Bangalore, Business School (IIMB), BioCity Events and many more.
Our team is experienced. They have an excellent track record in the pharmaceutical industry, which means that we can provide you with knowledgeable, proactive support and advice.
Our staff are always more than willing to discuss customer specific testing requirements to ensure your needs are met. Please call or email for a confidential discussion.