We can now test surface swabs for the coronavirus in our laboratories!
Many people and companies would like to have more security and information about how wide- spread the virus is in their environment and what infection potential this has.
Correctly conducted environmental investigations contribute to a better overview of the spread of the virus in our environment.
In order to make the procedure as simple and practical as possible, we can send you the swab kits by post. You can return them by post/ courier or deliver to us, or please ask us about collection/drop off availability.
Full sampling instructions will be provided with the swabs. These swabs can be transported at ambient temperature, so no need to refrigerate them. Once these are received at our UK laboratory the swabs are then tested for SARS-CoV-2 and final results reports issued within 5 working days.
We can provide PCR swabs which can be used on:
- Shared contact areas: Sales/ reception counters, door handles, light switches, keyboards, shopping trolleys etc.
• Food preparation areas and equipment
• Assembly lines: equipment/ machinery, packaging materials etc.
• Work premises: lockers, canteens, medical bays, taps, restrooms etc.
• Communal areas in the service + hospitality industries: restaurants, care homes/residential, leisure center changing rooms/lockers/ showers/taps etc.
• Medical areas: Respiratory masks, protective clothing, hospital equipment/furniture etc.
Please contact us: