QA Technicaian Job
Position: Quality Assurance Technician
Tentamus UK has a group of five companies specialising in laboratory testing at five locations in the UK. We are currently seeking a Quality Assurance Technician to assist in running the quality department at our GMP pharmaceutical laboratory,FDAS in Nottingham.
Description – Reporting to the Technical Support Manager this position is responsible for undertaking general QA activities to support the QC function, ensuring we deliver excellence in quality and turnaround to our customers.
Your Primary Responsibilities
- Maintain a GMP compliant quality system - ensure compliance with current practices and procedures
- Documentation – coordinate the document management system
- Quality Assurance – provide technical input for OOS, deviation, CAPA’s & Quality Incidents
- Ensure procedures, methods, protocols and reports are implemented as required
- Highlight potential quality issues quickly and take steps to resolve in a timely manner.
- Involvement with internal and external audit teams
- Ensure test reports are checked and released in a timely manner
Your Basic Qualifications
To succeed in this role, you will have the following capabilities:
You will have experience working in both a laboratory and cGMP environment. You will be an enthusiastic team member. Ideally you will have experience working Quality Assurance however this not essential as full training will be given.
You will have good attention to detail and be proficient in organization while maintaining a supportive and professional working environment. You will be able to inform and direct interested parties on all matters relating to quality systems. In addition, you will have:
- First Degree in science subject
- Good documentation skills
- Effective communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Highly computer literate, e.g. Microsoft Office.
- Well-developed understanding of cGMP systems and processes
- Candidates must be eligible to reside and work in the UK
Based at our Nottingham office. Must be willing to travel to legal entities within the UK and within Europe as may be required.
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Performance bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
If you would like to apply for this position, please forward your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.